Table of Contents
What Is PMP Certification? Are There Any Prerequisites to Complete This PMP Certification?
The PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is a certification program administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to credential project managers in project management. This comprehensive certification is for professionals, who are into project management to help them run their projects more efficiently. If you are to appear for this PMP certification training, you need to have three years of experience in project management or a post-secondary degree with 35 hours of work on a broad array of related coursework. You have to submit your work experience in detail to the PMI Review Board. Only when it is approved, can you be eligible to pass the technical examination related to the project management best practices and then obtain the PMP certification. The PMP certification training course offered by Training Basket at Noida prepares the students well, and satisfies the educational requirements for attaining a PMP certification. When it comes to choosing an institute for PMP certification, Training Basket in Noida is the one you can back upon.
What Are the Benefits of Obtaining a PMP Certification?
Undoubtedly, there are umpteen benefits of obtaining a PMP certification.
● PMP certification adds value to your resume.
● It is a valid proof of your expertise in project management.
● It increases your chances of getting more high-paying jobs in your specific sphere or industry.
● Many of the companies make PMP certification a necessary criterion for job application.
● It gives you an edge over others those who do not have this PMP certification when you apply for a job.
● It is easier to seek your career as a project manager or program manager.
● After the training and certification, you can handle and manage your tasks easily as a manager.
● It helps you in planning, organizing and completing tasks.
Overall, the PMP certification helps you to gain specialized knowledge that supplements your total experience and increases your potential as a project manager. You can effectively perform your skills with optimum utilization of time.
What Is the Advantage of PMP certification from Training Basket?
When you get your PMP certification training at Training Basket, you get the following benefits:
● Expert tutors, who coach you extensively on project initiation, planning, execution, risk-taking, and monitoring
● One-to-one interaction with industry experts
● Comprehensive syllabus covering the latest in project management
● Practical hands-on training
● Real-time project for industrial exposure
● 100% placement assistance
Related Careers for PMP Certification
As mentioned above, the PMP certification can be obtained only by those individuals who have met the PMI prerequisites. For those professionals, who have successfully passed the test, a whole lot of career advancements await them. They can be hired for positions of:
● Project Manager
● Senior IT project manager
● Director, platform & delivery management
● Business continuity & disaster recovery administrator
A whole lot of career opportunities open for professionals who obtain the PMP certification. Training Basket provides the perfect training for those individuals, who are actively seeking to enhance their career prospects through the PMP certification.